X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben
    started a topic AIC 2019

AIC 2019

New thread - looks like I accidentally removed the last one (sorry!). Have a good year AIC lads.

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    BBC, Nudgee, Grammar, I don't think so

Just for the record, Tom coaches the 9A’s which was villas worst performing aggregate team. Also what resources do you speak of, they have one indoor court and half their teams don’t even get to train at the school.

GPS will flog AIC anyday of the week

Well done Villa. Played hard and in a good spirit.

Guest replied
    Villanova undefeated Premiers.

Would be good to see an annual game between GPS prems & AIC prems.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Villa 63 - SLC 33

any other results?

Leave a comment:

P.Klaassen (Villa) has had a great season. Maybe add him to the bench along with B.McDonald (SLC) who has stood up in a losing team and L.Ferris (SPC) who probably just edges D.Ries (Villa) in the defensive guard role.

Guest replied
    He coaches the 9A team but no one from grade 10 above to my knowledge uses the BQ programs or any facilities.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Does he not coach the 9A’s and allow access to various BQ programs and facilities at QSAC? My point is, do not over hype the villa school basketball program without the help of Tom and BQ. Give credit when credit is due.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Tom argument, is null. All firsts players have been at Villa since grade 5, except some of the reserves. What role does he have at Villa?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I agree, is Toms employment at Villanova and employment at BQ bringing students from the various BQ programs to Villanova?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Tom brings a skill set and influence that no other school has access to. If villas school based program is so strong, stop employing Kyle and see if your knowledge base keeps Villa at the top.

Leave a comment:

What's he giving them though?

Guest replied
    I hardly I think it’s a school program when Tom Kyle from qld basketball gives villa unlimited resources and access to excellence facilities and training.

From basketball qld policies- “Coaches are not to use their position in recruiting players into a program they are associated with or moving to. Should a player approach a coach for advice on a “best path to follow”, the coach is to refer the player to the BQ State Performance Manager.”

I hope there isn’t any villa players in any rep sides at the centre of excellence other this maybe a conflict of interest for Tom Kyle.

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

What year did Sydney last host the Olympics?

Working...
X