X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villa 77 SPC 63

any other results?

Comment

Need to agree with last weeks comments re SPC ref.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey villa coach or parent- easy to throw chat behind a keyboard. Stop blaming refs or opposition in this school forum. All teams face the same refs throughout the draw. Congrats to villa on the premiership. They were the better team against SPC.

Villa seems to be dominating the overall aggregate again (4th coming on 5th year in a row). From what i have heard 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 11A all (6-0). The program there must be doing something right shows the depth of the second smallest schoool in AIC. It is also interesting to note there 1st only have two seniors so they will be strong in the next few years

Comment

I hardly I think it’s a school program when Tom Kyle from qld basketball gives villa unlimited resources and access to excellence facilities and training.

From basketball qld policies- “Coaches are not to use their position in recruiting players into a program they are associated with or moving to. Should a player approach a coach for advice on a “best path to follow”, the coach is to refer the player to the BQ State Performance Manager.”

I hope there isn’t any villa players in any rep sides at the centre of excellence other this maybe a conflict of interest for Tom Kyle.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          What's he giving them though?

Tom brings a skill set and influence that no other school has access to. If villas school based program is so strong, stop employing Kyle and see if your knowledge base keeps Villa at the top.

Comment

I agree, is Toms employment at Villanova and employment at BQ bringing students from the various BQ programs to Villanova?

Comment

The Tom argument, is null. All firsts players have been at Villa since grade 5, except some of the reserves. What role does he have at Villa?

Comment

Does he not coach the 9A’s and allow access to various BQ programs and facilities at QSAC? My point is, do not over hype the villa school basketball program without the help of Tom and BQ. Give credit when credit is due.

Comment

He coaches the 9A team but no one from grade 10 above to my knowledge uses the BQ programs or any facilities.

Comment

Villa 63 - SLC 33

any other results?

Comment

Villanova undefeated Premiers.

Would be good to see an annual game between GPS prems & AIC prems.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well done Villa. Played hard and in a good spirit.

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      GPS will flog AIC anyday of the week
                  Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

What year did Brisbane host the World Expo?

Working...
                  X