• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see someone was listening!
    https://www.couriermail.com.au/quest...7f5949aaf6e76c

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool story. Oh hang on it’s behind a paywall and no one can read it.

• Any pre-season friendly game results?

Comment

• Lady Spartans sign Leah Scott

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Who is Leah Scott ?

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        American Import

• Leah Scott was Rip Import for last couple seasons. 20 & 9 mostly slash and drive player

Comment

• What is it with Logan, correct me if I am wrong but havent they been back in the qbl for 5 years (I think) and there women’s program has had 5 seperate coaches? Just an interesting observation...

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          To be fair Luke did move from the Womens program to the Mens program........so let's go with 4 coaches. Mel has moved with her family overseas both working in basketball. Jason pursued opportunities elsewhere that have landed him a good US college job........so what was your point again, that Logan can not keep a coach or that Logan is a place that allows growth and opportunity ?

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I think they meant keep a coach cause they've had 4 in 5 years. I don't think they were saying how awesome you are unfortunately

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I would have to argue your point around 'Logan being a place that offers growth and opportunity'. I find it hard to believe that those coaches (Mel and Jason in particular) got any growth or development from doing one season at Logan.
          Interesting point raised however around why 5 coaches in 5 years.

• lets have some fun.
        Predictions top 8 in order (1-8)
        and a sneaky finals predictions?

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Most coaches need to coach at least a single game in a league before you can be labelled as elite

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Or work as part of your profession for an Elite league like the NBL. Idiot!!!

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Like Mick Downer? Elite just isn't what it used to be haha

• Rocky
        Caps
        Logan
        Cairns
        Goldy
        South West
        Mack
        Towns

ippi
        rip

Comment

• Who does Logan have in the men's, to make everyone rate them as top 4 ? Saw a post this morning that Jeffries is suiting up after 1-2 yrs out.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            113.14 Knob jockey

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Well done 113.15. Homophobia is all the rage. You sure you're no looking for the NRL forums? Good stuff you dickhead, you are obviously not a basketball fan.

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            113.16 still a knob jockey I really like your grammar amazing

• Huge news out of Caps Nation. Brisbane about to announce Petrie to go alongside Magnay Volkman Carter Cadee Anderson & Davis. Huge News!!!!!

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            No way he signs with Gold Coast

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Already done

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Clearly an April Fools post, just got announced at the GC. Caps will still be tough but won't run deeper than 8 players Cadee, Anderson, Carter, Volkman, Magnay, Davis, Kopcikas +1

• Huge signing news coming out of the Gold Coast rollers

link to follow shortly

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha micky c is getting a wig huge signings on the mullets web site

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Like Button

• Another cyclones signing https://m.facebook.com/RockhamptonCy...98774346917376

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Would that be three restricted players?

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Plays division 2 Italy. Unrestricted

• When are teams in the south playing each other? I thought the Phoenix were going to host a tournament what happened for the results of that?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Got cancelled due to lack of interest unfortunately.

• Where does everyone rank GC now with Rhys Martin and Anthony Petrie playing? Not sure what the imports are going to be like but still a solid group with the Aussie contingent. Only 3 weeks to go, can the South finally win one?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Torrey Craig played harder than any of the players they had last year. So that is false, but the addition of Petrie to the mix shifts them to top 4 contention. He will hold a lot of the soft players accountable. Slow down on the title stuff

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            T. Craig is in the NBA. He must did something right!

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Just checked some facts Torrey Craig averaged 28 and 10 with 50fg%. Look at the production maybe he was tired from carrying not disinterested? Regardless GC have improved overall and will be a winning team this year unlikely to be a championship <5% chance.

• Who you got as your bolter and bust for this season and why?

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Three teams come to mind as 'busts'.

Townsville - Rod's acknowledged his squad won't be as strong as last year's group where he was fortunate to have so many players fall in to place. There's a good chance the Heat don't make the playoffs, which after two chips in a row wouldn't be so bad to handle. I guess given previous success, failing to make the playoffs would be considered a bust by some.

Mackay - No great announcements coming out of the Crater. They might fall well back in to the pack and struggle for a playoffs spot. Significant given their rich vein of success over the last bunch of years.

Gold Coast - Another year another bunch of talk about how they're going to be NBA champs. Last season was embarrassing and Mick managed to salvage a touch of pride by having them limp in to the playoffs, barely. Could see things imploding again easily.

Don't think there are any standout bolters. Rocky is the obvious heavy preseason favourite. Maybe someone like the Caps will come out blazing and make people take notice.

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            With zero games played to this point there is no bust or boom from anyone. Everyone starts 0 and 0 and it’s after 18 regular season games you can reasses your teams goals. Not 1 coach has come out in any press and stated they are favourites. Before you throw dirt at the 3 teams you’ve listed why don’t you list your accomplishments? Or is there a distinct smell of jealousy about your statement of nonsense.
            Caps will be very good this year. Cadee is a Top 4 players in the league easy.

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol someone is defensive, are you from the Gold Coast aka Bust City? OP asked for opinions and I gave him one but if you want accomplishments I'll have you know I once scored 54 points with Yao Ming in Live 2004!

• 119.9 Adam g strikes again lfmo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X