This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victoria Point High School Saturday's usually 3:30PM
    Must be BQ Registered $5 to play. Good quality games with ex NBL and QBL players.
    Check Bayside Basketball Facebook page each week as times may vary.

Comment

Looking for team

Hi All,

I'm moving to Brisbane from interstate and looking for teams to join in a social competition. I've been playing in a few grade teams in Tasmania and play either guard spot. Any tips on places where people might be looking for extras would be great otherwise I'll check out some of the pick up games you guys have mentioned.

I'm on michaeldatkin(at)gmail.com

Thanks,
      Michael

Comment

Some associations maintain lists of players looking to join a team. Whereabouts in Brisbane will you be living?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr bEn View Post
          Some associations maintain lists of players looking to join a team. Whereabouts in Brisbane will you be living?
          Thanks for this Ben, I'm up here now. Living in West End and working at South Bank. Any suggestions would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Thanks for this Ben, I'm up here now. Living in West End and working at South Bank. Any suggestions would be great.
            Auchenflower (Brisbane Basketball Inc) is your closest venue.

I don't know if they hold lists of people looking for a team, but emailing office@brisbanebasketball.com.au would be your best starting point.

Comment

Are there any open scrimmages in Brisbane running over the next 2 weeks. Coming up from Sydney.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X