This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Uniforms

Anyone willing to share their experiences with suppliers of basketball uniforms, which ones last, which ones are made in third world countries etc. Lot of investment required so best to get something that lasts.

We ordered a team lot from G2 November 07 and the numbers and names are lifting. Not sure if it was a bad batch or not, but they should last longer than that. Apparently G2 have them made in the Phillipines

Comment

http://www.dunk.com.au

Best quality, best price, easy to deal with, items turn up quickly with no crappy excuses.

Comment

I'll second dunk as an option

Comment

Originally posted by XR6T View Post
          We ordered a team lot from G2 November 07 and the numbers and names are lifting. Not sure if it was a bad batch or not, but they should last longer than that. Apparently G2 have them made in the Phillipines
          Have had and heard of similar experiences with G2 and would not touch them now with a very long stick. Luke (manager/owner) promises much and means well but product does not cut it after a few months.

Comment

Go for either Dunk or Proball

Have had very good experiences with Dunk, they were willing to go the extra yards and work with me to have what I wanted taken from my design and pretty much directly made into the uniforms. I have never seen juniors so happy as when they got to put that set of jerseys on for the first time. Pro quality for a decent price and (this was a little while ago) personal service from Ben Arndt in the delivery times and actual delivery to me. No, I don't work for them, just very impressed.

Have also now bought three sets from Proball, another Australian company. They are based in SA so a bit further away but were very professional in all communications and delivery was done in three (and when I really needed them quick) two weeks from ordering. Proball was more expensive, but still worth a look.

Comment

ballermom

Originally posted by face View Post
              Anyone willing to share their experiences with suppliers of basketball uniforms, which ones last, which ones are made in third world countries etc. Lot of investment required so best to get something that lasts.
              Spent alot of time researching and checking out Hoops 2 Hoops and Kombat when we had to update our entire club uniforms. Kombat is Australia based in Beenleigh actually, with everything sewn here. The rep is a baller who plays at Auchenflower and has played for years. Many of the NBL teams are using Kombat for their gear now. They are a professional, no gimmicks, top quality company. We were happy with the service and products we received in only 6 wks from order to pick up.

Comment

I ordered a set of uniforms off Hoop2Hoop recently, they offer a stock uniform service that they can deliver in 24 hours. You pick designs and colours they already have made up and they put your logo and any style number you like, was really impressed with service, especially since they delivered the day after i ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  I ordered a set of uniforms off Hoop2Hoop recently, they offer a stock uniform service that they can deliver in 24 hours. You pick designs and colours they already have made up and they put your logo and any style number you like, was really impressed with service, especially since they delivered the day after i ordered.
                  H2H good service! Everything made off shore!

Comment

bulk

Has anyone ordered bulk orders in sublimation from hoop2hoop.Clubs in the west were told 6 to 8 weeks,4 months later still waiting

Comment

Hey Guys!

We do uniforms here at SWISH. They are made in the states and we can get pretty good turn arounds for teams wanting uniforms quickly..

prices start at $59 for singlet and shorts 100% customised(including stitching) (in store pick up)

Comment

Swish Uniforms

Originally posted by swish View Post
                        Hey Guys!

We do uniforms here at SWISH. They are made in the states and we can get pretty good turn arounds for teams wanting uniforms quickly..

prices start at $59 for singlet and shorts 100% customised(including stitching) (in store pick up)

Have seen their uniforms and they look frikken awesome... from yo moma

Comment

Dunk have been quality the times I have used them, very happy with price and delivery time (3 weeks delivered to my door)

Good range of custom designs, would recommend them to all

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                          Working...
                          X