This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't agree with this comment. They braught in 2 plays one flopped (king) the other had a great season (coates) only player to shut down cash, slinger, Campbell and Kobe, I'd have him in AIC 1 and up for defensive guard of the season
    Coates was the most overrated player this year. I know for a fact when he played us (Padua) he did nothing. Hit one three all game and celebrated like he'd hit 10 in a row. He didn't shut down slinger at all, got burned several times.

Comment

Don't agree with this comment. They braught in 2 plays one flopped (king) the other had a great season (coates) only player to shut down cash, slinger, Campbell and Kobe, I'd have him in AIC 1 and up for defensive guard of the season
      Posting about yourself again Nathan, ttalking yourself up is a desperate act.

Comment

• Number 10 and number 7 from St Peters Seconds are full spastics, in tv fourth quarter of the game (down by 20+) all they did would want to stir up trouble. Half their team needs to look at themselves in the mirror and straighten up. Holy shit talk about disgracing school pride.

Comment

• Congratulations to Padua College on their undrafted premiership. Well deserved, great season!

Comment

• Shout out to daddy's boy Seb Smitka for getting daddy to complain about Coates and King taking his court time. Guess the reason for peters falling apart is really coming out.... will we see the same outcome next year?

Comment

• AIC 1
              1. Lachlan Cash
              2. Josh potter
              3. Johan Milburn
              4. Issac Corvo
              5. Harris Andrews
              6. Jordan slinger
              7. Aaron Bell
              8. James Faulkner
              9. Brendan King
              10. Mitch polain

In my mind Villanova displayed the most potential out of any team any only showed this potential in training

Comment

AIC 1
                1. Lachlan Cash
                2. Josh potter
                3. Johan Milburn
                4. Issac Corvo
                5. Harris Andrews
                6. Jordan slinger
                7. Aaron Bell
                8. James Faulkner
                9. Brendan King
                10. Mitch polain

In my mind Villanova displayed the most potential out of any team any only showed this potential in training
                Probably one of the most accurate posts this year couldn't agree coming from peter old boy.

Comment

• At Peters coach sacked for bias and bad treatment of Coates and King

Comment

• At Peters coach sacked for bias and bad treatment of Coates and King

Comment

• Coach sacked

What you mean St Peters coach is sacked, he has coached there for ages

Comment

AIC 1
                        1. Lachlan Cash
                        2. Josh potter
                        3. Johan Milburn
                        4. Issac Corvo
                        5. Harris Andrews
                        6. Jordan slinger
                        7. Aaron Bell
                        8. James Faulkner
                        9. Brendan King
                        10. Mitch polain

James O'gorman was MVP of the team who won the comp. yet doesn't get a spot in AIC 1. He averaged 22 points and 7 rebounds a game with 3 steals. Also plays capitals 21s
                        Replace potter with O'gorman. Apart from that I'd agree

Comment

James O'gorman was MVP of the team who won the comp. yet doesn't get a spot in AIC 1. He averaged 22 points and 7 rebounds a game with 3 steals. Also plays capitals 21s
                          Good plug James just a bit late mate, season is done and dusted

Comment

Having a breakout season with the Caps as well - great stats

Comment

Working...
                            X