Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AIC 2014

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AIC 2014

    What will st peters be like this year ?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What will st peters be like this year ?
    Well.. Brendan King is apparently repeating at St. Peter's, word on the street is Nathan Coates could be also heading to the saints as well.. WOW did not see this coming.. Does this make them a true top contender?

    Comment


    • #3
      St Pats have been talked up but will be weak with Cash leading them...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Well.. Brendan King is apparently repeating at St. Peter's, word on the street is Nathan Coates could be also heading to the saints as well.. WOW did not see this coming.. Does this make them a true top contender?
        If that's true with king, what a dumb ass repeating at another school.
        He won't make them premiership favorites but turns them into a top teir team
        1. Pats
        2. Eddies
        3. Padua
        4. Peters
        5. Villa
        6. Ashgrove
        7. Laurie's
        8. Iona

        Comment


        • #5
          Someone give me a brief idea on each time, I understand it's early as school hasn't even started yet... But please?

          Comment


          • #6
            hahahah pats have no chance they are shit. if its true about King and Coates Peters will be in for an easy premiership with mitch running the bigs and young gun bayan saba helping King and Coates off the bench. The only teams even standing a chance are villa and eddies.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              hahahah pats have no chance they are shit. if its true about King and Coates Peters will be in for an easy premiership with mitch running the bigs and young gun bayan saba helping King and Coates off the bench. The only teams even standing a chance are villa and eddies.
              Even tho he's a dumbass, king will probably dominate this year.. I'm not convinced about them easy premiers tho. Is this team heading to a eddies 2013 team? King as the star(cole) and Coates as the "sidekick"(king last year) and then not much else in year 12. Interesting to watch.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why is everyone counting out ash grove ? Callum atterton or how ever you spell his name will dominate this year!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Why is everyone counting out ash grove ? Callum atterton or how ever you spell his name will dominate this year!
                  Ashgrove? Your kidding mate eddies have this in the bag with Jack Cluderay, Jayden Green and Aaron Dunning, best trio in the league!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Keep an eye out for Padua this year, with 6 returning players all who have recently returned from a basketball tour in the states, the team chemistry is though the roof and they look to be a serious premiership contender this year.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      Keep an eye out for Padua this year, with 6 returning players all who have recently returned from a basketball tour in the states, the team chemistry is though the roof and they look to be a serious premiership contender this year.
                      Padua can suck my blue and white balls

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        Padua can suck my blue and white balls
                        ive seen all the teams, played against them all, eddies were a winner until coates left, all they have now is jack and without coates he cant do as much, pats will be the eddies with johan and cash crashing, peters now that king is repeating there and coates has moved there i dont see much else behind there horizon except a premiership, padua can contend but i just cant see past peters anymore, they have the biggest three in the league king coates and poulain with brown and levy making it the strongest 5 in a long time.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          If that's true with king, what a dumb ass repeating at another school.
                          He won't make them premiership favorites but turns them into a top teir team
                          1. Pats
                          2. Eddies
                          3. Padua
                          4. Peters
                          5. Villa
                          6. Ashgrove
                          7. Laurie's
                          8. Iona
                          Strongly disagree, if you're going to repeat you're better off doing it at another school, obviously it wasn't working at Eddies for him, give credit where it's due, new school new beginning, new focus, & yes he & Coates will definitely push Peter's into contention

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                            Strongly disagree, if you're going to repeat you're better off doing it at another school, obviously it wasn't working at Eddies for him, give credit where it's due, new school new beginning, new focus, & yes he & Coates will definitely push Peter's into contention
                            Agree but disagree. Still a dumb ass for having to repeat but smart to do it at another school. If coates and Brendan click with the Peter's boys then wow they will do some damage for sure. Kings lucky Peter's aren't playing Villa at Villa or I would send the boys out to put him of his game again ha ha. I wonder how him and Nathan's reception will be when they play away... Interesting.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Aic Preseason Predictions

                              2014 POWER RANKINGS
                              1- Padua College
                              2- St Patricks College
                              3- St Peters Lutheran College
                              4- St Edmonds College
                              5- Villanova College
                              6- Marrist Brothers College, Ashgrove
                              7- St Laurence College
                              8- Iona College

                              PRE SEASON AIC1
                              1- Jack Cluderay(SEC)
                              2- Brendan King(SPLC)
                              3- Johan Milburn(SPC)
                              4- Harris Andrews(PADUA)
                              5- Mitchell Poulain(SPLC)
                              6- Lachlan Cash(SPC)
                              7- Nathan Coates(SPLC)
                              8- Dylan Pitt(VC)
                              9- Callum Atterton(ASH)
                              10- Aaron Dunning(SEC)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X