No announcement yet.

QBL 2018 - Round 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deon Mitchell from rollers is a fat as a house out of shape import very disappointing donít think he will ever get a gig in Australia again

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Out of shape for sure but shits all over Matt a 5 from 44 from the 3 point line oh my goodness how is he still taking shots

Questions have to be asked Rollers coach and the use of Diop . At ties at the end he had him sitting on the bench . Then brings him in to late. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum continue to get hired. Still remember Colby Stefanovic walking out and quitting on a young under 18 team in Ippy Time for them to come join us in the stands. If you aint got it as a coach you aint got it

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      There were multiple issues with that under 18 team before it came to that FYI.
      Colby is by far one of the best coaches I know, and I don’t think it’s acceptable for you to be judging that he is a bad coach from one issue.

So are the muppets at BQ going to actually do anything about USC Rip or just sit on their hands and hope it goes away? How long can they continue to let them be over the points cap before they bring their house in order?!

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Phoenix supporter?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X