Gold Coast @ Seahawks - Seahawks by 4
    Rocky @ Gladstone - Rocky by 20
    Cairns @ Townsville - Tville by 30

Sunday
    Seahawks @ Toowoomba - Seahawks by 30
    South West @ Ipswich - SW by 10
    Cairns @ Mackay - Mackay by 2

Comment

Who are the front runners for Coach of the Year in both the men's and women's comp?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        SC Rip - Nathan Arousi
        Ipswich Force - Brad George

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll know the winners of this over the next month. Some teams have their toughest stretch now.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Mick Conlon

Originally posted by Ben View Post
      Friday
      Gold Coast @ Toowoomba
      Caps @ Logan

Saturday
      Phoenix @ Ipswich
      Gold Coast @ Seahawks
      Rocky @ Gladstone
      Rip @ Spartans
      Cairns @ Townsville

Sunday
      Seahawks @ Toowoomba
      South West @ Ipswich
      Cairns @ Mackay

Gold Coast - 5
      Brisbane Cheaters - 5
      Phoenix - 10
      Gold Coast - 15
      Rocky - 10
      RIP - 8
      Townsville - 5
      Toowoomba - 10
      South West - 15
      Mackay - 5

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Please don't let Gladstone and Rip off the hook and pin it all on Brisbane

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        At this point, this is all just anonymous forum bluster. Nothing is going to happen.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Just cause nothing happens doesn't mean it's nothing mate. Get back to the office and sort it out

Watching the Neers live stream tonight. The quality of the broadcast is very good from what I've seen of the women's game.

On the flipside whilst hesitant to knock any volunteer in our great game, I quickly muted the sound. Courtside announcer is just plain unbearable/terrible. Good on you for having a go though bloke.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I know he's a club legend and pillar of the community, but his commentary throughout decent chunks of the game is quite derogatory, and is usually aimed at the home team. If I was a home team player he would of got a spray from me a long time ago!

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        What a cringe fest. The music and lame sound effects are almost as bad as the dude growling in the mic.

The commentary is terrible. Driving people away. With all due respect, stfu.

Comment

• Ben
        Ben commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't believe I just watched (in silence) Toowoomba defeat Gold Coast, comfortably for the most part.

Was it the cold? The Rollers were woefully listless on defence. Little cohesion/team effort on the offensive end, lot of players seemingly looking to get their own shots up.

Toowoomba just played within themselves and got it done. Morseu smart and played a rotation of 6, not so smart getting booted in the last two minutes of the game but.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. I have stopped going to Toowoomba home games because of the court commentary choosing to watch the live stream only to find that the offensive biased derogatory comments made to players and referees are being made on the live stream which is said to be beamed across the world. Not a good look for Toowoomba and the live stream sponsors the University Of Southern Queensland.

I see the Jekyll and hyde Rollers back at it again this evening.
      it's diamonds or rocks with this team

Comment

Oh the Court side announcer is shocking and at stages I think he is so loud and he has the mic down his neck. Yes and the above comment are true. This old guy lines up ALL the sponsorship. So they wont let him know how crap he is. Conlon on the other hand. Once again Very talented team lots of $$ spent . Cant get it done.How many more clubs are going to hire him ? Just cant do it

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed their product is excellent! Well done

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Watched the Toowoomba Gold Coast stream and it was great. Also no problems with the commentary passionate he made it interesting. Maybe they could have a second commentator to do the analysis.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Funny cos toowoombas game presentation is like that dumb flintstones sound bite they keep playing - prehistoric

Scouting report on Matt adeponya let the scrub shoot from the 3 point line . what the fuck is Mick Conlon doing letting him shoot 3s could be the end of Conlon seriously rollers suck dogs balls ,nearly as bad and the Seahawks who are onto their third coach Iím guessing if rollers lose to Seahawks sayanara Conlon man there board and sponsors must be pissed off

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha no where as bad as Seahawks but they suck

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Adeponya is no doubt having a shocker of a season. Pretty sure the coches scout isn’t the issue but more players with points to prove & they appear to think that’s best done by attempting 3s. Anyone know why vale and green didn’t play?

So has Gibson given up playing for the Spartans? He was pretty pissed when they got spanked by Mackay.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          While on the topic of giving up did anyone watch the Ippy v Phoenix game?

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          While on the topic of giving up did anyone watch the Seahawks v Rollers game? LOOOOOOOOOL

Mick Conlon do us all a favour and quit

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Players quit on him and each other surely he will quit he has too or they fire his ass

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Not a GC fan by any stretch but from what I’ve seen of the games this year the players just don’t care. Turn up, collect their cheque, tick the box and leave. Players aren’t what they used to be when it was about the team and the win....all about the 3s and individual stats nowadays.
          Pretty sure most of these comments come from people who’ve never coached a game in their life.

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Conlon has to go that roster and only 4 wins wow is all I can say anybody that knows Bball knows that he is in trouble

Ipswich are going to create some headaches for opposing teams. Made Phoenix look like they didnít even show up

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          South West must have had some Panadol

Phoenix coach would have to be gone. If not the club is a joke. Second season and hasnít done anything with good teams. Not going to watch again. He has no idea and the players are just playing for themselves and the money they are being paid. Absolute joke!!!!

Comment

Rocky by 46 and Mackay to the wire to gas out vs woomba and seahawks WOW...ÖÖ..SWAB!

Comment

Mackay men drop a huge one to Cairns and likely the G/F series at home......Mackay vs Townsville next week match of the round it looks and with Trigger back and home court advasntage!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X